SCIENTOLOGY CREEDS AND CODES
THE CODE OF A SCIENTOLOGIST
The Code of a Scientologist was first issued in 1954. In this code, L. Ron Hubbard provides a Scientologist with guidelines for fighting for human rights and justice through social reform. It is a vital code for any Scientologist active in the community. The code was revised in 1969 and again in 1973 and is given here in its final version.
As a Scientologist, I pledge myself to the Code of Scientology for the good of all.
- To keep Scientologists, the public and the press accurately informed concerning Scientology, the world of mental health and society.
- To use the best I know of Scientology to the best of my ability to help my family, friends, groups and the world.
- To refuse to accept for processing and to refuse to accept money from any preclear or group I feel I cannot honestly help.
- To decry and do all I can to abolish any and all abuses against life and Mankind.
- To expose and help abolish any and all physically damaging practices in the field of mental health.
- To help clean up and keep clean the field of mental health.
- To bring about an atmosphere of safety and security in the field of mental health by eradicating its abuses and brutality.
- To support true humanitarian endeavors in the fields of human rights.
- To embrace the policy of equal justice for all.
- To work for freedom of speech in the world.
- To actively decry the suppression of knowledge, wisdom, philosophy or data which would help Mankind.
- To support the freedom of religion.
- To help Scientology orgs and groups ally themselves with public groups.
- To teach Scientology at a level it can be understood and used by the recipients.
- To stress the freedom to use Scientology as a philosophy in all its applications and variations in the humanities.
- To insist upon standard and unvaried Scientology as an applied activity in ethics, processing and administration in Scientology organizations.
- To take my share of responsibility for the impact of Scientology upon the world.
- To increase the numbers and strength of Scientology over the world.
- To set an example of the effectiveness and wisdom of Scientology.
- To make this world a saner, better place.
BACK: Scientology - Creeds and Codes
NEXT: The Supervisor's Code
For a Free Consultation call: 778-265-3025